Useful accessory for bending tungsten probe by specific angle
- Useful for situations where the object needs to be placed in a deep position and the standard tungsten probe cannot reach the surface under normal operation.
- ●Easy setting
- ●Place tungsten probe in position and close the cover as shown below.
- ●Possible to change angle by replacing another block.
- ●The accessory with Axis Pro can operate samplings which have never been operated.
Use of Probe Bender
- 1. Place one or two tungsten probes in holder
- 2. Set guide plate
- 3. Close cover slowly and press lightly with finger.
(You will hear a faint sound when tungsten probe is bent.)
- 4. Open cover to remove bent probes.
|・Accepts tungsten probe manufactured by Micro Support
|・Size of tungsten probe length 40mm × outside diameter 0.6mm
|・Bend angle Set 15° or 30°(adjustment by thim, to)
|・Bend position~3mm or ~5mm from tip
|・Bend CapacityCapable of bending 2 tungsten probes at the same time
||Accepts tungsten probe manufactured by Micro Support